The Edge Restaurant Port Isaac
"The Edge restaurant uses locally sourced produce from Cornwall, and we only buy what’s in season. We believe in free-range, ethical meat and sustainable farming. At The Edge restaurant it's good for nature, and it’s damn tasty."
Lunch Menu: 12am -
Our lunch menu changes regularly including jacket potatoes, salads, sandwich platters, pasta, pasties, burgers and pizzas. We also serve Cornish Cream Teas and cakes.
Sunday Lunch Roasts: 12am - 2.30pm every Sunday.
Traditional Sunday roasts with all the traditional trimmings, we normally have a choice of 2 roast meats every Sunday lunch. There is also a special vegetarian option on Sundays.
Evening Menu: 6.30 - 9.30pm last orders.
Main courses on our evening dinner menu include mussels, fresh fish, fish and chips and steaks. The menu includes vegetarian options such as vegetarian lasagne or Greek salad. And there are childrens dinner meal choices. We try to use local, seasonal ingredients.
Drinks and Snacks:
Teas, Coffees, Drinks, Snacks are served all day and evening.
- Tea: pots of tea, herbal teas.
- Speciality Coffees: latte, cappuccino, mocha, espresso, Americano. The only speciality coffees in Port Isaac.
- Soft Drinks: wide choice of soft drinks.
- Draught Beer and Cider: St Austell beer on tap from St Austells brewery in Cornwall. Draught cider with local Cornish Rattler cider.
- Wines and Spirits: a wide selection of spirits and a comprehensive wine list with wines and champagnes.
- Snacks: Snacks including sandwiches, pasties, jacket potatoes and afternoon snacks with Cornish Cream Teas or cakes.
About The Edge Restaurant
Enjoy the stunning views from the huge picture windows at The Edge Restaurant Port Isaac,
across the sea
and coastline around Port Isaac, Cornwall.
Arguably one of the best seaview
restaurants in Cornwall and Port Isaac.
The Edge Restaurant seats 60 with tables upstairs and on the ground floor next to the licenced bar. The restaurant has a casual dress code and welcomes large groups, private parties and families. Located in Port Isaac by the cliff top car park.
The Edge Restaurant in Port Isaac, Cornwall.
What type of restaurant is The Edge?
Restaurant serving seafood, grill bistro style, family restaurant with seaviews. Port Isaac restaurant for eating out in Cornwall.
What we offer at The Edge Restaurant Port Isaac?
Licenced Bar, Bar Snacks, Speciality Coffees, Cornish Cream Teas, Lunch Menu, Evening Menu, Sunday Roasts, Wine List, Free WiFi, Special Occasions venue, Wedding Reception venue, Licenced, Draught beers.